Pages

Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas to you!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! Here some Instagram photos of my last few days! I'm celebrating the holidays with my family in The Netherlands but we also made a quick overnight trip across the border to Germany to browse around the Christmas markets in Münster.

Enjoying the Weinachtsmarkt in Germany. Lights everywhere, glühwein, lebkuchen and bratwurst!
I baked a traditional Dutch Christmas bundt cake! Christmas tree bauble, feeling festive in my reindeer socks and Christmas crackers for the table decorations.

Preparing Christmas dinner; we have some vegetarians in my family so this year it's Jamie Olivers cranberry & pistachio nut roast as one of the many courses for our Christmas day feast. Last night we went to the Christmas midnight mass and today I did even more baking; the most delicious gooey chocolate crinkle salted caramel cookies ever... (recipe to follow!)

A quick run at the beach earlier today and now I am relaxing, eating and drinking with family...
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and loved ones! Xoxo
 

4 comments:

Marit :) said...

Merry Christmas to you as well!
I absolutely love the Christmas Market in Münster.
My boyfriends parents live there and I hope I get a chance to take a stroll over the market when I'm going to visit them in 2 days :)

Brooke said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas!


Happy holidays,


Brooke


=)

Megan said...

Merry Christmas! Lovely photos :)

theallure.de said...

Hey! Welcome in Germany :-)
I hope you had a nice christmas. Sounds great.