♥ Way to Glow - Loving this glowing look (link)
♥ Chanel Les 4 Ombres Palette in Mystic Eyes - I now use this regularly (link)
♥ Dermablend Vichy Ultra Corrective Stick. (link)
I found out about this product through GlossyBox and it is now one of my favourite concealers.
♥ Grey smokey eye and product love for Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow all over Radiance Crème (link)
♥ Burberry Lipcover in Rosewood - a regular lippy for workdays (link)
♥ Argan Oil has been my Holy Grail hair product discovery this year (link)
♥ Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation. My all time favourite drugstore foundation this year! (link)
♥ MAC Melba blush - to create the perfect peach touch of colour to your cheeks (link)
♥ Summer statement lips with MAC So Chaud lipstick (link) Love how it makes my eyes POP!
♥ Pretty glittery FOTN. Reflects antique gold pigment is a must have MAC product for me! (link)
♥ Clinique bottom lash mascara. How did I live without this for so long? (link)
♥ Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish remover made cleaning my nails a breeze! (link)
♥ Bridal makeup for my best friend. Was a bit scared at first but she looked amazing, phew! (link)
♥ A cheapie but a goodie! I love the Sleek Brow Kit (link)
♥ Top coat love for Essie - Shine of the Times (link)
♥ Bright pink lips + MAC Tan pigment on my eyes = perfect beauty combo! (link)
What were some of your favourite beauty finds, looks or products this year - I'd love to hear!
I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring me! This year has been seen my blog grow a lot and am so thankful for all my readers out there. All your comments and support means the world to me. I have many looks, posts and product reviews lined up for the blog in 2013 so I hope you will continue to follow me next year! Happy New Year :) xoxo



5 comments:
I love all your makeup looks!
Happy New Years!
Brooke
I'm desperate to get that Chanel quad! It looks so pretty!
www.northoflondonblog.com
Your eyelashes are just RIDICULOUS, I'm so jealous of them. Favourite look on here is the 17 lippy + Mac eyeshadow combo at the bottom, though they're all beautiful!
http://leadwiththehips.co.uk
I've been thinking about getting that Chanel Eye Quad for awhile - it looks gorgeous and I was glad to hear that you are getting a lot of use out of it.
Great blog post! All the best for 2013!
http://personalperspectives.wordpress.com
i just started following you!
this is a great way to catch up!!
xx
jen
www.jennyscribbles.com
Post a Comment