Pages

Wednesday, January 2

New Year: Create a Memory Jar!

A new year = a new start! I personally love the idea of fresh starts and using New Years as a time to reflect on everything that happened in the year and from that set new goals and resolutions for the year to come! 
One of the things I am going to do in 2013 is keep a memory jar :)


Also I love the below for my goals this year. It is a great reminder to always find joy in life :)
Do you have any specific New Years resolutions?

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!

4 comments:

MaquiLab said...

Such a great idea! Thank you <3

Constanze said...

I have a memory jar, too! Love it! ♥
xx

Lesley said...

I love the idea of a memory jar! So clever and good to keep things in perspective! x

Unknown said...

I saw someone post about the jar idea on instagram and instantly loved it! it's such a great idea, I already have a couple of notes in mine! x