.jpg)
Some other New Year’s resolutions and goals I have set for myself this year are:
- To run a ½ marathon which is 21km! My training is going well which means I should hopefully survive the The Hague ½ Marathon that I am running 8 weeks.
- Keep a memory jar (read about it here)
- Learn how to use Photoshop
- Give the blog a revamp. I have been working on this already in January and hope I can show you the new look soon!
- and 2013 is going to be my year of YES and putting myself out there :)
3 comments:
I love these quotes! Thanks for sharing!
Brilliant, positive resolutions, in such an eye-catching format. Brilliant.
Hi from Hungary :) I love your blog & I hope You will rich your goals this Year! I ran my first half marathon last year, too. I woule like a marathon this year :)
Post a Comment