Kérastase - Ciment Thermique
St Tropez - Gradual Tan
Narciso Rodriguez - For Her
The fragrance 'For Her' by Narciso Rodriguez (link) is one of my all time favourite perfumes. I always make sure I have a nice big bottle stashed at home but it's also convenient to have a smaller version that you can put in your handbag to refresh yourself with when on the go. For when I go out at night time I usually bring a perfume atomizer, which fits into my clutch nicely, but this 30ml bottle will be perfect to carry around with me anytime!
I wasn't so fond of the little white ghost I kept seeing in the mirror looking back at me in the recent months (Ahhh I need myself some SUNSHINE!) so I decided I could do with some gradual tanning lotion to give me a bit more of a healthy glow! I apply St Tropez Gradual Tanning Lotion (link) in Light/Medium about 1-2 a week only to my chest, arms and face area. Hey, its not like I'm parading around in a bikini anytime soon right...? I love this gradual tan because it doesn't have a very strong smell and doesn't stain my clothes but helps making me look a bit less vampire like during these cold winter months.
Did you buy anything in the recent online beauty sales?




No comments:
Post a Comment