Pages

Monday, January 7

Vintage Hairstyles & 1920s Party Photos

When I posted some personal photos on Instagram back in December from my work 1920's themed Christmas Party, some of you commented on how you loved my hairstyle! Well as I admitted here; a lot of us ladies had our hair professionally styled by Jess from Powder Puff & Pin Curls who specialises in vintage hairstyles. We recently received the professional photos from the party and thought I'd share some of the gorgeous black and white pictures that really add to the whole vintage feel of the event :)

1920s vintage hair style

More photos after the jump....

It was such a fun night that I will remember for a long time to come!
What did you do for your work Christmas party?

Read more about my makeup & dress here (link)
Hairstyles by Powder Puff & Pin Curls
Photos by Joanne Tolner 

No comments: