I have to admit though that it is lovely to be back in the world of communication again; oh how I missed my MAC book and the internet! I'm very happy that I can now catch up on all my favourite blogs & of course start blogging again myself! For today to kick off my return to the world of Dutchessroz I will just post a quick FOTD & OOTD :)
♥Face:
Revlon ColourStay Foundation in 180 (Product review to come!)
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
Revlon Concealer & Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
♥Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study (base- all over lid)
MAC Retrospeck e/s (all over lid)
MAC Wedge e/s (softly blended into crease)
MAC Twinks e/s (lower lash line and outer V of crease)
MAC Fluidline - black (upper lash line)
MaxFactor Calorie 2000 Mascara
Dress: Puffy sleeves black jersey dress from Zara
Shoes: Market in Italy
Accessories: Watch by Guess, Necklace by Kate Sylvester
I have missed you all and am glad to be back! Please feel free to let me know if you have any special post requests! MWAH xoxo


5 comments:
Yayyyy! So glad you're back. It sounds like you had a blast!
Welcome back:)
hmm..Europe..I miss it. It must have been beautiful for the summer.
http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com
I've tagged you for an award on my blog hun check it out x
Wow, what an amazing holiday you had! Will we see any pics? What a lovely trip.
And I absolutely LOVE this FOTD, off to get Wedge and Retrospek tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hey roz can you do a review on the colorstay foundation please? i duno whether to try it or not! x
Post a Comment