Pages

Friday, August 27

London, yeah baby yeah!

I am currently blogging from my friends flat in London! I left The Hague this morning and took the Eurostar train for a week trip to London. As some of you might know I left NZ a few month's ago to relocate (permanently back) to Europe and London has been the main city on my list of potential new home towns. I wanted to spend a week in London to meet up with friends, check out the city, job market & opportunities and to try to finally make up my mind on where I want to move to for the next chapter of my life around October.
I'm very excited to catch up with friends and browse around the city to get a feel of the real London, plus of course get a bit of shopping in while I am here too (hehe).  Any tips for some must-do's; beside the typical touristy stuff?

2 comments:

India said...

Ahh you must pay a visit to Covent Garden and I think you would like the Victoria & Albert museum :) xx

Unknown said...

im going to covent garden tomorrow for lunch!
oeh victoria & albert museum,thanks for the tip :) xoxo