Pages

Monday, August 16

Holiday Snaps #

I've had some requests to share my holiday photos so thought I would share a selection. Sorry for this post being so very picture heavy and to think this is only a tiny selection of the photos I took...I think I took around 400, eek lol :)
Piran, Slovenia
Verona, Italy
Venice, Italy
Hiking in the Slovenian Alps, Kranjska Gora 
Venice, Italy
Cannobio - Lago Maggiore, Italy
Isola Bella - Lago Maggiore, Italy
Rovinj - Istria, Croatia
Roman Amphitheater in Pula, Croatia
Delicious Gelato in Bologna for my Birthday (26, eek!)
Sunset in Rovinj, Croatia
Gorgeous little streets in Rovinj, Croatia
Me at Lago Maggiore, Italy
Rovinj, Croatia
Venice, Italy
Morcote - Lago Lugano, Switzerland
xoxo

6 comments:

Lived With Love said...

Gorgeous pics, amazing places!

Ashley Turner said...

I visited Lake Maggiore when I was17 and it is one of my favorite places in the world! So beautiful and fun! Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Tiffany said...

You look absolutely gorgeous in these photos! Looks like you had an amazing time :) Happy belated birthday, by the way! xx

Marie said...

Belated Happy Birthday!:D

Thanks for sharing these AMAZING photos, you look great!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

Princess Feef said...

stunning pics <3 amazing places ,, lucky to have been there ,, one day i hope i will =)

Rica said...

hey Roz,

You're so gorgeous, and those places look really awesome! Great blog, and good luck on your move to London. I'm visiting London in 3 weeks :D

Good luck babe,
Rica

smolderphloof.blogspot.com