Pages

Tuesday, August 17

NOTD: French Baby Pink

When I was in Italy I bought a nail polish by the Italian brand KIKO Cosmetics. They had a range of 76 nail lacquer colours. I chose one in the French Manicure range called "French Baby Pink" (209).
What KIKO promises: "Nail polish with a hardening and strengthening action. The gel texture provides extreme lacquered shine and the ideal fluidity for perfect control when applying and extremely easy application. Special resins make it easier for pigments to stick to the nail, creating a resistant and elastic film that, thanks to anti-wear active ingredients, extends the life and brilliance of the colour" 
This is my NOTD in French Baby Pink. I really like the soft pink colour , the application was a breeze (I actually applied it while in the backseat of the car this weekend whilst driving to visit my Grandma!) and so far it's lasted really well without chipping. For only €1.90 I feel this lacquer is a real bargain with great quality, damn now wish I had bought some more colours..

4 comments:

suzie said...

I just discovered this brand when I was in Spain and it quickly became a favorite of mine! :) Can't wait for their online store to open.

Marie said...

I've never seen this brand but it sounds great!:D

Thanks for the review!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

DluxEdition.com said...

Just found your lovely blog and followed!

Visit my blog too if you want to! :)

Sophie said...

Lovely pretty pink!

I tagged you!

http://ablondeblogger.blogspot.com/2010/08/ten-happy-things-tag.html

X