I'm having such a fabulous time in London. I think I have pretty much officially decided that I will be moving to London in October! OMG I'm sooo excited! Just have a feeling this is the right decision to make - I am so ready for this new and exciting chapter of my life.
I only have a few days left in London (I leave again on Friday, poooo) and need to spend the next few days scouting around for job opportunities, wish me luck!
Sharing another quick OOTD from London:
Blazer: Jersey material, Grey from Zara
Top: White with 3/4 puffy sleeves from ZARA
Scarf: Pink with white little hearts from TopShop
Jeans: Studded Indigo Skinny's from River Island
Shopping wise am trying to control myself a little because I need to save money for my big move in a few weeks. But I have bought a few goodies (which I will share when I am back home) plus am loving the make up brands they have here! When I get back from London I will be doing a giveaway, including some London beauty purchases, to celebrate that I almost have 300 followers! Wow still can't believe that sometimes. Have a great week everyone! xoxo


8 comments:
You look so stunning (as always :)
London is truly amazing- I would live there in a heartbeat too!!!
Enjoy your last few days there!!!!!
Gorgeous! I love the blazer and scarf. Your hair is so pretty!
You look lovely :) x
I'm moving to London too! We arrive on September 30th if all goes well with immigration visas and whatnot... so I'll be getting there probably just before you! Goodluck!
You look gorgeous :) Love the outfit!
Best of luck with trying to find a job & the big move! xo
Lovely outfit.:D
I like the grey and the pink together!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
I'm loving this blazer! Great taste, as always.
Ashley
awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer
Post a Comment