Pages

Friday, September 3

Happy Friday

It's Friday which means my time in London is up again :( I'm going back to the Netherlands today by Eurostar (such a fabulous & chilled way to travel!). I had the most wonderful time and for the next few weeks I will start planning my official move to London (which will likely be around early/mid October!) I can't wait!
My friend send me this picture the other day and I just loved it!
Peonies are one of my all time favourite flowers. So pretty! 
What are your favourite flowers? Hope you all have a wonderful Friday :) 

"Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul" The Koran

4 comments:

VIPXO said...

The Eurostar is great, i used it to travel to Paris last year!
Hope you sort everything out :)
xo

Anonymous said...

good luck moving to london :) its a great city, i am moving back to london too and still trying to find an apartment :)

Ashley said...

I love calla lillies. But this photo is really warming me up to peonies!

Sherrie said...

me too I love Peonies and Lilies :) x