During the summer holidays (on 4 August to be exact) it was my birthday! What age you ask? Ok ok, I'll tell you, I turned 26 years old :) Sigh the years are just flying by. Anyways, I spend the day with my parents in Bologna, Italy. We had a lovely time exploring the old city sights, shopping and eating delicious Italian food! Because my birthday always fell right bang in the middle of the European Summer holidays whilst growing up, my parents never bought me a birthday present ahead of time. I always just found things I wanted (like those stupid gimmicky items street people sell....) and then my parents would buy them for me and say, ok this is for your birthday! So again while on holiday with them this year, they hadn't bought me a present (saves lugging it around with you while traveling) and they said, during the holiday we'll just find something you like! So then it came to my birthday and we hadn't found me a present! LOL think it's because I am now at the mature age (pfff) of no longer wanting silly touristy or gimmicky stuff and any shopping, like clothes, I just paid for out of my own pocket.
However, one of my (every year) birthday present wishes is something new from Tiffany & Co...to expand my lovely little collection. (For example last year I ended up buying myself a present from there, I mean a single girl can spoil herself on her birthday right?) There is an ever growing lust list in my head from Tiffany & Co and I had talked to my parents & we'd said that when we'd return from holiday we'd look for a present for me from my all time favourite shop (T&C). However, whilst browsing the shops in Bologna, what did we all of a sudden stumble across? YES a Tiffany & Co store! Sooo my mum and dad were the sweetest and bought me these earrings that I have wanted for years!! Thought I would show them to you, I love love them so much! ♥ Then again think I love everything that comes in a little blue box! ;)
Me proudly holding my precious little blue box in Bologna!
Me SMILING away with my gorgeous new earrings.
Again thanks Mum & Dad, you are the best :)
xoxo
9 comments:
they are gorgeous and really different! love them! xx
they are gorgeous ,, and ur making me want to addict on tiffany ,, been eyeing some of the keys <3
Wow, gorgeous!! Happy Belated Birthday! And that grey sweater you're wearing in the last pictures really brings out your eye colour - so pretty! <3
@ princess feef: I know, I love the keys too!
@ Anna: thanks! Grey does seem to make my eyes pop. I put on this grey wool knit beanie in London and my friend I was with was like WOW that makes your eyes really stand out, so I bought it :) lol
Wow! How wonderful to be on holiday in Italy for your b-day! The Tiff and Co. earrings are adorbs!! Happy belated birthday!
hapy blated bday! may all ur dreams come true! anything from t&c is to die for~
xoxo elle
You are such a gorgeous girl! Love the earrings x)
love your hair and eyemakeup here (^_^)
Love your earrings! You look gorgeous!
P.s.: Great blog!
Post a Comment