Pages

Monday, September 6

My 1st Urban Decay e/s Box!

In London I finally purchased my first Urban Decay Shadow Box! Whoop whoop! I have been wanting one for years but they never sold Urban Decay in New Zealand so I have been waiting & waiting...I know, I know, I could have just bought it online, but I never did OK? :p Anyways the one I choose was the "Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box" which was created for their 10th Birthday & therefore it contains 10x of Urban Decay's best-selling shades.
Smog: deep coppery bronze, Mildew: deep green,
Oil Slick: black with silver glitter, Last Call: plum punch 
Chopper: coppery fawn w/ silver microglitter 
Maui Wowie:medium gold w/ silver glitter,
Shattered: bright green/blue shift,  
Polyester Bride:white w/ silver glitter
Grifter: sheer lavender w/ lots of silver micro-glitter, Sin: champagne
Here they are swatched on my arm. Top: w/ flash, bottom: natural light.
From L-R: Maui Wowie, Smog, Mildew, Shattered, Oil Slick, Polyester Bride, Last Call, Grifter, Chopper & Sin. This shadow box is brilliant. Urban Decay eyeshadows are highly pigmented, creamy and super soft to blend. This would be a great little box to take away on holiday because you'd have a mix of neutral, bright colours and dark smokey/bronzey shades plus they are all together in a small compact box, including a mirror...Perfecto! Ok so I couldn't help myself to share a simple FOTD using my new UD Shadow Box. Here it is:
This is such a simple look to create but think it's really soft & pretty!
♥ Face:
Revlon ColourStay Foundation in 180 (Product review still to come!)
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
Revlon Concealer & Bronzer
MAC Well Dressed Blush
♥Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study (base- all over lid)
Urban Decay Maui Wowie (all over lid)
Urban Decay Smog (outer 3rd of lid, crease & lower lash line)
Urban Decay Polyester Bride (tiny bit as brow bone highlight)
MAC Engraved Kohl eyeliner (waterline)
MAC Fluidline - black (upper lash line)
MaxFactor Calorie 2000 Mascara

And because I have no job @ the moment and am a little bored sometimes here is also a OOTD picture. Haha sorry for the super picture heavy post! Please let me know if you guys like  all these OOTD/FOTD/Shopping kind of posts?
Jeans: Dark denim bootleg ZARA
Singlet: White simple v-neck t-shirt ZARA
London purchase: Black essential Blazer from Bershka
Scarf: Leopard print round scarf. Found it in a little shop at the Brussels train station while in transfer to London. I'd seen one just like this that I loved at Mango but it was €50! This one was only €10 so I went for the non-splurge option :) Round scarves are great because they are so versatile in the way you can wear them.

10 comments:

Savannah said...

I adore that scarf!

I haven't bought any UD products but.. I have my eye on the NAKED palette!

xx

Unknown said...

@ Savannah; I'd say GO GET IT! :)

Anna Saccone said...

I definitely love Outfit of the Day posts so please make more! And your style is so classic and chic, I love it! That scarf is gorgeous as is your hair!

Anonymous said...

Love the outfits and hair do's :) please do more VDO on hair make up and how to mix good clothes :)

Jay said...

I love Urban Decay too but they are so expensive ... but they are good though! Following your blog so check out mine: www.mochimochihearts.blogspot.com

xoxo
Jay

Anonymous said...

Roz the OOTD's & FOTD's are fabulous! Please keep them coming :) you have a great sense of style and its such an inspiration!

Princess Feef said...

you look gorgeous <3

summer said...

I love the scarf. It's such a good deal.

Pinkhair said...

wow you look stunning..i have also just got my first Urban Decay Palette.."The black Palette" i love it...OOTD and FOTD are great cos your so pretty!! lol xx
http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

Rhania E. said...

gorgeous UD palette (^_^)