Pages

Thursday, September 30

Beach # OOTD

Hi lovelies,
Yesterday was beautiful sunny autumn day in The Netherlands. As much as it saddens me that summer is pretty much over I actually quite like the autumn season (when it's not raining that is!) haha. The change of colour from the trees and leaves everywhere, it's so pretty. I enjoyed a lovely breezy walk in the sunshine @ Katwijk beach with a dear friend of mine. The beach in Holland is one of my favourite places to go for a walk, chat and blow out in the wind :) Sharing my outfit of the day.
(click image to enlarge)
Jacket: Parka from H&M 
White Top: Zara
Skinny Jeans: River Island
Leopard print scarf: Accessory shop Brussels
Earrings: Witchery
Leather Boots: Cinderella
Me & my gorgeous friend 
Me & Lulu - Love you XOXO :)

10 comments:

LuLu said...

Awwwww! Already my new favorite post ;) Thanks again for a love day (and night)! The beach is most definitely my favorite spot as well!

XO

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Love the jacket and your booties!!!
Great outfit!
xxx

Adriana said...

Awesome outfit and awesome beach :D

Greets from Spain!

Unknown said...

leuke jas!

X lightningfactory.blogspot.com

nowshine said...

You look great and I love the parka! Love love! I also love going to The Netherlands, I spent summer 2009 in St. Maartenszee ;) Right now I´m getting ready to go to Roermond, I need some fancy Halloween stuff from Xenos and Petit Fours from Hema ;) xx

Marie said...

Nice outfit!:D

I like your scarf!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

I love that leopard scarf! Super cute :)

XOXO

Michelle
hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

a!k0 said...

Great outfit :) Looks like you guys had a great time and I love walking on the beach too!! :D You and your friend LuLu (hi *waves*) looks amazing...

x0x0

Anonymous said...

Incredible pictures!

AgataP said...

absolutely love those pics!
I'm your new follower from now on!

http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/