She told me it was an ASOS purchase & at the pretty small cost of only £29, I could hardly believe it because it looked so expensive and fabulous! So...I will be honest....I ended up going to ASOS.com & finding the bag...and then I couldn't resist the "add to Bag" button! Sorry my dear Kate, I admit it, I am a complete copycat! But I hope you can see it as a compliment, because you are SO super stylish :) ♥
This was my first ever ASOS purchase & I was so excited when it arrived! Gosh online shopping is so much fun! Lo and behold here it is my beautiful new bag:
(click on imagines to enlarge)
What do you girls think?
If you like it, you can check it out at ASOS.com here.
Ps: can I just briefly utter my disgust here on Lady Gaga's "raw meat" dress she wore the other day at the MTV VMA's? I don't want to post a picture of this gross outfit on my blog so if you don't know what outfit I am talking about then check it out by clicking this link. Honestly; being artistic, creative and out there is admiring but this....I can almost find no words to describe it! Yuck...


10 comments:
omg i have been eying this bag for so long on asos and now that youve bought its made me so jealous now i want it!! lols it looks amazingly cute!!
Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.
Oh my gosh that's the first time someone's blogged about me!! I love the bag, it's so cute (we're definitely going to have to alternate when you get to London though lovely) xxx
Gorgeous bag. I have been hearing so much about Asos lately!
That bag is so nice, I love the soft colours! <3
I want that bag!
OMG! I want that bag too!! :)
That is such a cute blag, I just love ASOS!!!
Wowww very pretty!!! :)
Lovely bag defo something I would buy :) x
Post a Comment