Pages

Thursday, September 16

Going Green..

Hi lovelies,
I hope you are all having a fabulous week? I am in a great mood because I finally heard back regarding a job interview in London! They confirmed a time which means I will be going back to London in early October for an interview, its all looking very promising, yippee yah yay!

So today I went green.....(MakeUp wise then haha).
Therefore sharing a quick green ETOD look:
♥ Eyes:
Urban Decay Mildew e/s (all over lid)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease & lower lash line)

Urban Decay Maui Wowie (tear duct)
MAC Dazzlelight e/s (brow bone high light)
MAC Fluidline in blacktrack (upper lash line)

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara

To finish off today's post; a quick self portrait shot showing off my hairdo.
All I did was twisting the top of my hair (on each side) braiding it and then pinning it back. Like?

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Congrats on getting the interview in London that you wanted! You look beautiful!!

Supergirl said...

Great news! Good luck:)

Nikosmommy said...

Good luck on the interview coming up in October, you'll nail it! Love the hair, super cute missy!

Marie said...

Yay for your good news, good luck on your interview!:D

Love the subtle green look.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Suzanne Scott said...

Congrats! And love the polaroid pic!

Anna Saccone said...

You're so pretty, I love the last picture and your hair is gorgeous like that!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! You look fab as always, best of luck!

CelyFrenchie said...

Congrats !!! :D

You look wonderful, I love your make-up :)


xoxo

Renay said...

You look gorgeous!!
I love your photographs!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet website, I hadn't noticed dutchessroz.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Keep up the great work!

Stephanie said...

Just pasted by your blogg... you have pretty eyes!