Pages

Tuesday, September 14

Spaghetti 'Meat' Balls

While I was in London I stayed with my dear friend & fellow blogger Tanya. She is a Russian kiwi that moved to London about 2 years ago. There she runs a corporate wellness company & is a raw food living coach! I have always been very intrigued by her raw food lifestyle & food so on my first night in London, she treated me to my first Raw Food Experience!
Our DELICIOUS dinner Spaghetti 'Meat' balls :)
Us girls catching up on goss over dinner!

The dinner was yummy and it was really fun to learn more about 'cooking' raw food. Tanya has a fantastic blog where she shares her healthy & fun recipes! Go check it out now; as she has just posted about my raw food experience! http://www.betterraw.com/ :)

4 comments:

Anna Saccone said...

That looks delicious! You and your friend Tanya both look so pretty and I love her bookshelf behind the table! <3

Tanya Alekseeva said...

Thanks Rozy (And Anna!)- it does look good doesn't it?- Roz, your camera is just the best! Its moving up higher and higher on my wish list straight after each one of your new photos pop up. xxTanya

Cindy said...

Ziet er lekker uit en volgens mij ook was het ook erg gezellig hihi

Unknown said...

@ Anna; Thanks! It was delicious :)
@ Tanya: I know I am LOVING my new camera, just want to take photos of everything. You have to get one, then we can be photo geeks together in London.
@ Cindy: Wat leuk om een nederlands comment te hebben! Het was inderdaad erg gezellig!