Pages

Sunday, September 26

And the winner is....

Firstly I want to start off by thanking ALL of my wonderful followers from the bottom of my heart ♥ for entering my first ever giveaway! When I started this little blog back in February I never in a million years imagined that in less than 10 months I would get to 300 followers, let alone almost 500! It really touches me so deeply that you enjoy reading my rambles about MakeUp, Fashion and other random stuff :)

Anyways onto what you all want to know.... as promised I picked a winner today (using random.org).........so without any further ado; the WINNER of my first ever giveaway is....(drum roll).....

(click on the image above to be redirected to her blog!)
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend?! Mwah xoxo

9 comments:

Diana entrebrochasypaletas said...

Congratulations : )

Anonymous said...

congrats for the winner! :D

Renay said...

Congrats to the winner :)

Isabel said...

Congrats! you're so lucky ^^

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Hi hun!!Wow!!! I'm so excited!!!
I cant believe I won!!:)
Thank you for having this gorgeous giveway and this gorgeous blog!!!
Hugs and kisses!!!

Irene Blushing Loves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irene Blushing Loves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Congrats to the winner

Nikosmommy said...

Congrats to Blushingloves...she`s a real doll!!