Pages

Wednesday, September 22

Crystal Baby =

Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Baby (#301)
I have been lusting for this lipstick ever since Pixiwoo used it in this video tutorial! V&D (department store in the Netherlands) recently had a 25% discount on all cosmetic brands, so I felt this was a great excuse to surrender to my lust list and purchase this little b.e.a.u.t.y!

Estee Lauder says: Sheer colour, super shine & dazzling crystal effects.
"Light up your lips. Pure impact. Pure brilliance. Pure thrill. Pure colour"
Swatched in natural light
Absolutely LOVE this lipstick. It's super moisturizing, long lasting and the colour is a perfect soft (pink) nude. The texture is light & creamy at the same time and almost feels more like a lip gloss/balm than a lipstick. So natural looking but with a lovely shine without too much shimmers or glitters. A new HG lipstick!

Being Wednesday; I wanted finish this post with a cute positive message!
Happy Hump Day! xoxo

6 comments:

Anna Saccone said...

Ooh I love Crystal Baby! When I worked for Estee Lauder, this was the most popular lipstick...I would always sell so many. And now I know why! It looks gorgeous on you! <3

Sarah said...

What a beautiful colour!!! I love Estee Lauder!

Renay said...

Pink lips are my favorite!
This is a gorgeous color , i'll have to add it to my wishlist :)

Salisha said...

That nice! :D

o said...

That is such a beautiful colour!

I love Estee Lauder!!

Confessions of a Beautyholic

Sherrie said...

Beautiful colour. I love the smell of Estee Lauder Lipsticks :) x