Pages

Wednesday, September 15

"Flushed" Cheeks

One of my favourite shops in London is Topshop. The one on Oxford Street is just SO massive, you could get lost in there....(actually I think I did almost get lost! haha) Beside clothes they have an amazing range of shoes, accessories, jewellery and since not that long also MakeUp! I had read a few reviews on their products, so I was excited to try out some Topshop MakeUp myself. 
I ended up buying a cream blusher, called "Flush"
What Topshop says: "Lightweight cream to powder blush that melts into the skin giving a natural luminous, radiant finish" 

Flush is a pretty rose pink with a slight coral undertone. It looks very bright in the pan but I feel its a lovely soft shade of pink when blended onto the cheek, giving you that "flushed" cheeks look. The blush has great pigmentation, lasts really long and it it applies from a cream to a soft powdery finish. All I do really is dot it onto my cheeks and blend! Plus it can also be worn as a lipstick/stain.  I say for £6 it's a bargain!
Swatched on my hand in natural light. Left: not blended. Right: Blended
Btw I ♥ the packaging - the dots are too cute!

Face of the Day and showing off my "flushed" cheeks :)
♥ Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 
Revlon ColorStay Concealer
Max Factor Creme Puff powder in Translucent (#5)
Topshop Creme Blush in Flush
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sunlight
♥ Eyes:
MAC Tempting e/s (all over lid & lower lash line)
MAC Nylon e/s (under brow bone)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Fluidline in blacktrack (upper lash line)
Maybelline Collosal Volume Express Mascara
♥ Lips:
MAC Blankety lipstick

Have you tried any of the Topshop MakeUp range, if so what did you think? xoxo

9 comments:

JMay said...

Girl, you are beautiful!

VIPXO said...

You look so lovely! I've never tried topshop make up. Heard such mixed reviews! xo

Marisa said...

The blush looks so light and gorgeous! I wish I had a Top Shop in my country (:

jennie said...

Gorgeous! I keep meaning to pick up this shade, it's beautiful! xo

this free bird said...

You look wonderful!! I'm in Southern California and we don't have a Topshop here. I dream about being able to wander around in one and see all the amazing things...I didn't know they had makeup!!

xoxo,
Carrie

Marie said...

Lovely!:D I like how it came out on your skin tone.:D

Have never tried the line but maybe when I go to NYC, I'll stop by.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Princess Feef said...

u look lovely ,, and i need to try these blushes =)
got my 1st mac cream blush few days ago
and its pretty similar color to this ,, called posey =)

Holly said...

Your stunning xxx

Renay said...

I wished I owned a topshop blusher!
They look lovely :(