Pages

Monday, September 27

Songs I'm lovin @ the moment =

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
Bruno Mars - Just the way your are
Rihanna - Only Girl (in the world)
Alicia Keys - Un-thinkable
Afrojack ft Eva Simons - Take over Control
Anouk - For bitter or worse
Usher - DJ Got us Fallin' in Love (ft Pitbull)
Stan Walker - Choose You
Shakira - Men in this town

I just love it how a song & music can just completely change your mood! 
What songs are you loving at the moment? xoxo

3 comments:

Diana entrebrochasypaletas said...

I like Alicia & shakira : )

Kim Axani said...

Oooh thanks for these new songs! I love finding new music, I'm going to download them =)

Marie said...

I like Bruno's and Usher's songs too!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com