Pages

Tuesday, September 21

2010 Fall/Winter Trend: Faux Fur

Many designers have been rocking the fur look on the runways for their Fall & Winter collections this year. Ranging from head-to-toe looks to fur vests, scarfs, hats, shoes or bits of fur trim; it definitely seems to be a fall/winter MUST have! 
While not all of the designers opted for fake, luckily there are plenty of fabulous faux fur pieces in stores this season :) I myself couldn't resist the trend when I spotted this cute faux fur vest from H&M over the weekend! 
It's warm and cuddly, while still animal friendly and can look glamourous or casual.
What do you think of the Faux Fur trend? To be honest I never really thought it was me, but now I ♥ it!

9 comments:

Renay said...

You look gorgeous now all you need is the "walk" haha!

Supergirl said...

Wow - you look amazing!!

Anna Saccone said...

Ohh this looks so great on you! I have a black and white leopard print faux fur gilet that I LOVE to wear in the winter time! You just reminded me how much I love it :) <3

Unknown said...

Thanks girls!
@ Anna: Do an OOTD with your gilet, would love to see it :)

Anonymous said...

You look lovely, Roz! Love this on you! Now.. I need one! Aha! (: xx

The Last Fever said...

Very glamorous blog! If you like mine please follow :)

siberja said...

nice outfit! I love the vest :)

Stefania said...

i like the vest ;)

Anonymous said...

I just signed up to your blogs rss feed. Will you post more on this subject?