Pages

Friday, October 1

XO

Oh dear, I have discovered the world of "Etsy". Etsy is a website described as "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage and supplies" You can browse and buy a enormous supply of gorgeous vintage or handmade jewellery, art, prints, clothes and bags! I spotted these adorable earrings online the other day and just had to get them as a present for one of my friends. She loves Gossip Girl and I always want to kiss & hug her, LOL so thought they were very suitable :)
XO (Kiss Hug) earrings in sterling silver from Etsy seller: MXM Jewelry.
Aren't they super cute?!

A few other items currently on my lust list @ from various sellers on Etsy:
Have you discovered the world of Etsy?
If so what are your favourite sellers or items on your lust list - please share?! XO :p

13 comments:

Holly said...

I have never been on Etsy but going to now, love the leasther and chain cuff and the XO earrings, stunning!! thanks!
x

Anna Saccone said...

I love Etsy too, you could find some really fun and unique things there! Those XO earrings are so great! <3

Shannon Marie said...

Love the XO earrings! Really cute:)
I can't say i've ever used Etsy but i've looked at it before and seen some rather lovely things i wouldn't mind buying! Haha:)
xx

VIPXO said...

Oh i need these earrings!!! :D xo

Lily Blue said...

i'm an etsy-addict !

i wished i had never found this website $$ hehe


i love hand made soaps, solid body lotions, solid perfumes, there are even home made cookies !!!

i own already the side-cross necklace (very good quality !!!!!)

what's scary is that some users sell human bones too !!! some people just go too far !!! * creepy *

xxx !

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Oh I love Esty, but I've been just searching around. Haven't bought anything..yet. Those are cute accessories!

LuLu said...

I love them so much that I woke up with them this morning... (more because I'd forgotten to take them off, but also because they're THE coolest!) LOL :D

xxx lulu

m0chiii said...

those are soo cute !! gotta check it out.. thanks !

Jessica said...

I love Etsy. And those earrings are so adorable.

Marie said...

That's one cute pair of earrings!:D

Have a wonderful weekend!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

TheDollsFactory said...

I'm here to invite you as already we are following each other to partecipate to my October Giveaway, I'm giving away God Save McQueen Shirt or other designs depending which one you consider to best fit your style. ENTER HERE

http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/10/fendi-giveaway-winner-and-invitation-to.html

Suzanne Scott said...

LOVE the x and o also the cross necklace in gold was on gossip girl!!

mxmjewerly said...

wow, thank so much for loving my "xo" earrings.