I have been eyeing up the leather trend for a while now & I have been wanting to join the 'cool crowd' by getting some leather pants or leggings myself. However every time I went shopping and tried some on, they just looked kind of weird on and OTT on me :( I was starting to get worried that the leather pants look & me, just weren't meant to be!
BUT when I was in London I spotted the perfect "leather" jeans at H&M. They are black skinny jeans but have a shiny leathery feeling/texture to them, which makes them a great soft start for me to get used to the leather pants look! What do you think?
Pants: SQIN &Denim H&M Jeans (low waist, slim leg - buy them online here)Top: Simple white long sleeved fitted t-shirt from H&M
Vest: Grey Woolen Knit by United Colors of Benetton
Boots: Cinderella
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Also I wanted to you let you all know that I now have a Facebook Fan Page & a Twitter account!
You can see the link to my Facebook Fan Page in the left side bar here on my blog. If you join by "liking it", the page will give you feeds/notifications when I place new posts!
I want to start using my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter account (once I figure out how it all works, that is haha) to communicate with my readers, post photos, updates and other fun stuff.
So pretty pretty please follow my Fan Page & Twitter account? ♥ MWAH xoxo
You can see the link to my Facebook Fan Page in the left side bar here on my blog. If you join by "liking it", the page will give you feeds/notifications when I place new posts!
I want to start using my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter account (once I figure out how it all works, that is haha) to communicate with my readers, post photos, updates and other fun stuff.
So pretty pretty please follow my Fan Page & Twitter account? ♥ MWAH xoxo
13 comments:
Those jeans look amazing on you! Love how they look leather-like :)
You look fantastic!
<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com
You look fab! You're probably one of the few people who can pull them off! :) x
I love these jeans on u hun!!
Thay look fab and your one of the few people who can pull em off... They look like they feel lovely too and best of all they could be easily dressed up with a baggy sheer chiffon shirty top and heels!!
Wish I had the legs :D
xXx
I think those pants look absolutley amazing on you. I've been eyeing "leather" leggings for a while now myself.
That's such a cute vest!!
I just died. I found your blog by googling MAC eye shadow swatches of shale... or maybe all that glitters. Whatever it was, I'm soo glad I found your site!! I love it!!! I'm adding you for sure to my Google RSS feed.
Also? I really want to go to Toronto to see if I can find that exact same sweater vest top thing. I adore it!!!!!
I'm so excited haha :)
you look awesome! :)
You are so pretty! The outfit looks great!
@ everyone! Thank you for the super sweet comments. I really love the jeans too, maybe in a bit ill be ready for some actual leathers, but for now, this is all good ;) xoxo
Ok I loved these so much that I went out and bought a pair! But I have a question though...how did you lose all the weight? I've been struggling to lose 10 pounds for the past few months and I've not been successful. Did you go on a new diet or was it a gradual process? Please if you can give us some tips, I'd really appreciate it. Not only do you look thin but you look healthy as well, which is the look I'm trying to go for :)
This is one of my absolute favourite outfits of all time!!! You look drop dead gorgeous. That's the way to wear leather!! xxx
@ ferociousfaerie: How cool that you ended up buying the same jeans,do u love them as much as I do?
Am happy to give you some health/food tips if you like. Send me an email and ill reply in full detail :) xoxo
Post a Comment