Fact about me: I'm a bit of a Ryan Gosling fan!
But I mean, how can anyone not fall in love with him after seeing "The Notebook" right?
I'm so excited for his new movie "Blue Valentine" with Michelle Williams to come out (December 2010). See the trailer for the movie below. Looks super cute and romantic! ♥
4 comments:
So funny. I was just reading less than 5 minutes ago how it was heartbreaking for him being in the mickey mouse club with Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake because he couldn't dance as well them and they would cut out of the picture.
I think Ryan Gosling seems like he would be very sweet.
Looks a little sad! xx
I heart him... Id never seen the notebook untill last weekend.. and im 21!! I sobbed the whole way thru.. not cried.. sobbed!! But in a nice way at the end.... Hope hes as amazing in his next film!! :) xXx
@ Gracie - Haha I know it's such a cry & sob movie, but love love love it :) This one looks a little more serious and sad but romantic too! I just love Ryan so can't wait hehe :)
Post a Comment