Pages

Sunday, October 3

A Rebel - Moi?

Not normally, but today I am hehe ;) Showing off my new military/khaki green coloured jeggings - they were only €15 at Vero Moda, bargain! I'm loving the military trend look for Fall 2010.
Black cardigan: ZARA
"Rebel" Singlet: River Island
Jeggings: Vera Moda/Pieces

12 comments:

Marisa said...

I've been LOVING jeggins! They really look great on you (:

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Love your jeggings and your hair!they look gorgeous in your pictures!!xxx

Laura said...

Love the leggings! Haha *points to shirt* really cute :) Adore this outfit! xo

Veronika said...

i love them! :)

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

Such a cute tshirt. Am heading to river island immediately, he he! Just discovered your blog and love it will defo be back xx

Shannon Marie said...

Love the shirt:) cute!

Rorie said...

New follower.
Loving the outfit, the neutral colors look great!!!

♥Rorie

http://imperfectobsession.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

Cute!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

JoannaMIKO said...

cute!!!!!


xoxoxo

Suzanne Scott said...

Love the pic of you pointing to yourself! haha that is so you! xox

Anna Saccone said...

Wow, I need to get myself over to Vero Moda, hahaha! You look so gorgeous! I love the military trend too, been rocking it a lot lately :) <3

Mlle Vanilla said...

You look absolutly gorgeous !
Are you a model ?

I'm now following you ! =)