Berry lips kept showing up on the Fall/Winter catwalks; from Proenza Schouler to Charles Anastase, currant coloured lips reigned supreme. Whether ultra glossy or chalky and matte burgundy, blackcurrant and bordeaux are the colours to shop this autumn.
That's why I just had to pick up ELLE's latest November Issue (UK) with Alexa Chung on the cover because it came with a Clinique's superbalm moisturising gloss in the colour "Currant" for FREE!
Meet Clinique Superbalm; lip balm with a colourful twist!
Love the colour, ideal for fall/winter and it feels extremely moisturizing and soft! This is definitely a product I will think of purchasing when I run out of my free one. So if you want to try this lovely gloss for FREE grab the November issue of ELLE (UK) now! :) xoxo


5 comments:
Ah I am loving plum & berry lip colours, I got a revlon plum lipstick the other day and it would look perfect with that gloss!
Thanks for the heads up girly!
x
New blog layout looking hot Rozzie! Dont change your banner! I love it!!!! xxx
Holy smokes, that's a great lipgloss! I have one in the color Rootbeer and I've always thought it left my lips with the best texture. So smooth.
I am loving berry lips too!:D
That's one nice shiny lipgloss!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
I have a pinky one of their which I love! Thats a nice colour though!
Post a Comment