I have done it, I am now 'official' on the world wide web. What did I do?
I GOT MY OWN DOMAIN! Hehe I know it's not really that big of a deal but it's pretty exciting to me. A few month's ago I never would have imagined that one day I would have my own 'actual' website :)
So my blog is now official with it's OWN domain @ www.dutchessroz.com
I think Blogger automatically just redirects my old site to this new domain, but if not, then please save this new web address as your favourite ;) bookmark!
Recently I have been doing more celebrity, fashion, music and random posts because I'd had friends saying they like it when I do posts like that. Now I have been wondering; do YOU (my lovely followers) all agree & feel the same way? I would really appreciate if you could let me know in the comments below what kind of posts you like best and what you'd like to see more of on my blog!
I am in London at the moment because I have a big job interview tomorrow, eeek! So I'm apologizing in advance that I may not get a lot of chance to blog this week, splorry!
Being wednesday & therefore Hump Day I will close of with something that is on my mind a lot these days...decisions, decisions, decisions....
Happy Hump Day everyone ♥


3 comments:
congratulation dear..
;)
I like more posts about makeup, fashion but are also good:)
I've just been given one of the biggest dilemma I have in my life so far and that quote/image ... is making me think more!
Post a Comment