Well, no...I have never been much of a sneaker kind of girl. In the colder seasons I tend to wear a lot of boots (heeled or flat). But for for a while now I have been craving and browsing the shops for some super comfortable shoes that would keep my feet warm plus that I could easily walk around in all day & carry off more of a "casual" look with jeans. Which meant something like a "sneaker" but one that didn't look too sporty. Not an easy task to find, I tell you ;) But my mission was accomplished last weekend when I found my perfect winter sneakers!! So here they are my latest shoe purchase; the Converse All Stars (Chuck Taylor) Leather sneakers from their winter 2010 collection.
I love the fact that they are black & leather, which makes them both stylish and warm! ;) plus they are oh so comfortable to walk in! Have been wearing them heaps with skinny jeans or even with a denim skirt and black tights! They came with black laces and white laces and cost €89.90 - not bad, not bad at all :) Think I will get plenty of wear out of these babies!
What are your favourite comfortable sneaker style shoes?
5 comments:
they look lovely =)
well... these ones are my fave kind of sneakers! have been looking at an all star pair of shoes for ages, but i always say to myself they are pretty expensive fo my budget and I nd up buying other stuff *sigh*
I never ever wear sneakers either. even if i know i will be doing a lot of walking, i'd rather wear boots and have my feet ache, than wear sneakers and be comfortable. however, if i EVER decide i want to wear skeakers lol, cons would be my only option.
Haha I never wear sneakers too! Just doesnt look right on me lol and I never wear trousers / jeans either until very recently I discovered skinnies (I know, where have I been hey!)
Those leather converse looks supercomfy though! xxx
@ Jay & Nicole - I know I never really owned a pair of sneakers but am completely loving these converse ones. Shows how someone can change right? ;)
Post a Comment