Pages

Saturday, October 16

Arrivederci!

Hey darlings,

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend? I had a bit of a rough day yesterday - got some bad news about the job I was going for in London. Sigh, back to square one....Life feels a little like a massive puzzle that's in a 1000 pieces and I am note quite sure how to start putting the pieces back together. But I know I will get there, someday, somehow! Keep smiling right? :)

However on the mega PLUS side, I am off on holiday today for a week to the italian island of Sardinia!
I will miss blogging but I can do with a holiday to relax and re-focus. Good weather (fingers crossed) and delicious Italian food; what can be better to heal the soul? ;)
Arrivederci (bye bye) and see you in a week! xoxo


12 comments:

siberja said...

welcome to italy! :)

Cotton said...

enjoy :)

Supergirl said...

Love Italy:)
Have a great time:)

Anonymous said...

The weather today is nice here in Sardinia! and it's also warm!enjoy your holiday!!

Anna Saccone said...

Ooh I am so jealous!! Have an amazing time, and don't worry about the job...it always takes some time especially in such a big city like London. Don't get discouraged :) Have fun in Italy! <3

Nicole said...

relax and enjoy !

Christinnnna said...

hope you enjoy your holiday :)

xxyy said...

have fun! xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

sweetyflo said...

Have fun in Sardinia! I'm from Sardinia and I'm sure that Sardinia is the right place for your holidays ;)byeee

sweetyflo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to search on the net, only your site unfold the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Kris

Catita said...

enjoy your holiday! first time on your blog and its lovely!

xoxo
Catita
http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/