Kate Hudson covers Elle's Women in Hollywood/November issue (USA)
The issue honors the 31-year-old actress and several other women who have had an impact on the film industry including Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Swank, Sofia Coppola, Kerry Washington, Diane Keaton, Jodie Foster, and Diane Kruger. I think the photographs of Kate & Gwyneth are so stunning. Love these gorgeous ladies!
FYI: Kate is wearing an embroidered dress from Marc Jacobs (♥ this dress!!) gold bangle from David Yurman, and a diamond bracelet from DeBeers.
Ps: I am still in London, having a fabulous time and I have made some fabulous new purchases. All will be shared soon! xoxo




3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures, especially of Kate Hudson...but maybe that's just because I like her better ;) The light is gorgeous in them! Can't wait to read all your updates on London! <3
Have to agree... gorgeous photos! I love both of these beautiful women... classic beauties! Much love! xx
such beautiful ladies! I love Gweneth. she's so gorgeous and down to earth!
Post a Comment