For fall, Les Contrastes de Chanel collection is all about sultry, smokey eyes. It's dark, sophisticated and consists of grays, purple and olive hues. When I spotted the Chanel # 19 Quad "Enigma" it was love at first sight!
Enigma (noun): a person, thing or situation that is mysterious, puzzling or ambiguous.
Chanel Enigma Quad: My first ever Chanel Quad ♥ and it's a stunning mix of four luxurious creamy eyeshadow powders in shimmering peach, olive toned/chocolate grey, silver/mauve grey and deep plum.
The pigmentation of these shadows is very rich. They are super soft and silky and may come across as powdery but are actually very easy to work with and allow you to build intensity of colour. All the shades can be intensified a notch or two by using them wet, rather than dry. I also love using the dark plum shade (applied wet) as an eyeliner!
♥ Eyes:
Chanel - shimmering peach colour (all over lid)
Chanel - silver/mauve grey (crease & lower lash line)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Fluidline in blacktrack (upper lash line)
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
I can't wait to experiment some more and try out different looks; especially a dark smokey look! Please note that if you like/want this quad, that it is limited edition, part of their Fall 2010 collection. However if you love grey taupe/purple smokey eyes, I would definitely recommend this product. Great quality and amazing colours for autumn and winter.



10 comments:
Adorable:)
So pretty! I have the chanel spiced quad and i love it! :)
BIG like! :)
http://bhamlady.blogspot.com/
I just bought my first single Chanel e/s the other day, also from the fall collection. This quad is so pretty and it looks great on you
Gorgeous!!! I love those colors!!
XOXO, CC
http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com
Gorgeous palette and you are stunning!:D
Happy Thursday!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Wow, this look is absolutely stunning on you!! It really brings out the colour of your eyes, which are gorgeous by the way! <3
I love those colors. Awesome. Im gonna get this:)
OMG! This looks amazing, so on my wish list now, thanks for sharing girly!
x
Hi, I like your blog. This is a good site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, nice job!
Good Day,
MiMi
[url=http://www.luxurygiftsbags.com]louis vitton bag[/url]
louie vuitton
Post a Comment