Pages

Wednesday, October 27

Happy Hump Day %

So true.....

Exciting update: I am officially moving to London!
I have booked my one-way train ticket for the 9th of November. 
Only 2 weeks to go...new life - here I come :) 

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow. How exciting! I can't wait to read more about you starting your new life. I'm slightly envious.

Rosalyn said...

That's so exciting! My move isn't as exciting, but on Friday I'm moving to a different city and changing job etc so I feel like my life's changing a lot (for the better) at the moment. Good luck with it all from a fellow Roz xx

Unknown said...

@ Roz (hehe) - How awesome! Any move or change for the positive is super exciting! Wishing you all the best!! :) xoxo

Ashley said...

Does this mean you found a new job there? Do tell!

Unknown said...

@ Ashley: No job yet :( But I have decided I need to move there to make it happen. Had a few things on the go while still based in the Netherlands but they didn't work out so have decided I am taking matters into my own hands. Moving there and will do serious job hunting! Think it should be a lot easier once I am based there so fingers crossed I find something good and it doesn't take too long :)

Jay said...

Good Luck ♥