Pages

Thursday, October 7

Hair Highlights @ RUSH

I'm not sure if you girls had noticed but my hair has been highly overdue for a colour appointment (it has been almost 4 months & the re-growth has been annoying me so badly!) So while I was in London I decided to get my highlights done! A friend of mine recommended RUSH hair salons. Rush has 54 salons across London & the South and has won various awards. However, the main reason I chose RUSH to get my hair done was because of their current special offer of 50% off for new customers in two of their salons! (Earls Court or The Strand) 
Check out the offer on their website! 
I ended up going to the Earl's Court Salon & got full head of highlights.
Me with my updated highlights; much better! 
Think the colour turned out great :)

I was very happy with the service at the salon, they continuously offered me drinks/refreshments. I stuck with drinking herbal tea but you can even have wine! LOL.  I didn't get my hair styled or anything, this was just after it was "rough" dried. I took this photo while walking around Knightsbridge, I just ♥ that area and the gorgeous houses there. One day my dream would be to live there...oh well a girl can dream right? :)

9 comments:

LuLu said...

Now I finally can be seen with you again ;) JK you look great! I would've gone for the wine probably, but that's besides the point haha!

x

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!! <3! x

------ said...

Wow this sounds great!
How much were they?
Looking lovely as always,
xxx

PAULiNAAxo said...

Your hair is so pretty!

missy_ellie_uk said...

Looks great!

Unknown said...

Thanks
@M: Cost was £95 for full head of highlights (standard technician so got 50% off that!)

Anna Saccone said...

Your hair looks really beautiful! But I didn't notice any roots before...I think you always look great :) <3

Marisa said...

Your hair looks really good ((:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

congrats to you. your hair does look great!

i follow you now. feel free to follow me too.

http://ohtobeamuse.com