Hey my lovelies!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend? I had the PERFECT weekend with my bestie Lulu ♥
We had so much fun together! I loved showing her my new home town. We did loads of shopping - I crown her my official shopping good luck charm, because I got sooo many awesome bargains! (post to follow). Beside shopping we ate heaps of delicious food, talked and talked and talked and just had a brilliant time! Being the darling that she is, Lulu got me a present from Holland! Let me introduce you to this super cute brand called 'Blond Amsterdam'.
Blond Amsterdam was created in 2001 by Janneke and Femque, two blonde girlfriends who set to work designing earthenware. Now Blond Amsterdam's collection consists of dishes, bed linens, clothing, stationary, bathroom accessories, and greeting cards. Blond is sold in many department stores in the Netherlands, including V&D and De Bijenkorf. However, it is also sold in many small boutique gift shops throughout the rest of the country, and at the flagship store on Gerard Doustraat in De Pijp.
The present Lulu got me was their full range of snack bowls! Check out these SUPER cute bowls:
Absolutely LOVE them! 'Chips and Dips - I love my big hips' hehe so funny!
You can buy the bowls online here + for more information on their products visit http://www.blond-amsterdam.nl/
Plus being Wednesday - I wish you all, YES, a Happy Hump Day!!
Love xoxo Roz
4 comments:
These are so cute, Roz. I saw your photos w/ your friend and you two are so pretty and look like you have such a great time together! Happy Hump Day! xx
:) yay love the post! The bowls make me smile too! Had such a great time hun!!! xxx
I have nominated you!!
please ck for more info:
http://marybelle-belle.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html
Wow, they are so adorable - I want them for my kitchen in France!
Post a Comment