During the holiday party seasons there's one multi-tasking beauty essential that every girl needs: a good make up remover & cleansing cream! I recently received the Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser in my letter box and thought the holiday season would be a perfect time to try it out.
What they say: "Removing all traces of makeup, even the most stubborn lashings of mascara, Cold Cream Cleanser also deeply cleanses skin to reveal a radiant complexion, and can be used as a nourishing face mask to add some extra moisture to tired, dehydrated skin."
Pond's Cold Cream has been around for centuries & I know many people that swear by it, but I'd never tried it before. I have got to say, I can see why it's so popular. I liked using this product over the holiday season and with the cold harsh winter weather my skin could use the extra moisturising!
♥ How to use this product?
Simply apply product by massaging it onto your skin and then wipe it off using a cotton pad or warm face cloth.
♥ Pro's
♥ How to use this product?
Simply apply product by massaging it onto your skin and then wipe it off using a cotton pad or warm face cloth.
♥ Pro's
Cleanses without drying out your skin. Really liked how soft and hydrated my skin felt afterwards!
Does great job of removing all make-up, even waterproof mascara.
Non greasy & suitable for all skin types
Good price (only £3.99 for 50ml, which will last you ages!)
♥ Con's
♥ Con's
Packaging - think it would be better if it wasn't supplied in a pot but maybe a pump option for hygiene reasons.
Normally I use simple makeup wipes to remove my make-up & do find that they are a bit faster and easier to use. But then again, they don't leave your skin feeling as soft and moisturised afterwards...
Oh plus if it's good enough for Kylie Minogue!! (read here) Then it's definitely good enough for me ;)
Pond’s is available at most drugstores or online at http://www.boots.com/
*The small print: PR sample

5 comments:
Looks nice!
Ooh I've been wanting to try this out for a while! It looks like they've redid the packaging too, looks great!
I will have to give this a try.
Good to know! Thank you for posting!
Many thanks.
Post a Comment