Pages

Sunday, January 2

River Island Shopping Haul

Before Christmas I did some shopping in London at River Island to get some nice cosy winter casual outfits. These are the items I ended up buying:
Brown Cowl Neck Dress (it has 22% angora wool in it which makes it super soft, warm & comfy!) 
You can get it online here for £39.99. 
Wearing it with simple black leggings and my Hunter Regent Savoy Wellington's. 
Soft pink long slouchy cardigan with pockets.
 Jeans by ZARA and white top as below.
Left: Black cotton asymmetric frill scoop top - get it here for £10.99
Right: White cotton button shoulder long sleeve top - get it here for £10.99
Have you done any shopping at River Island recently? I really like their clothes & love their jeans! :)

Today I went to the movie 'Love & Other Drugs' with Jake Gyllenhaal in it. Swoon...he is just TOO  charming and handsome. It's quite a nice love story, a bit more serious than I was expecting but did enjoy it! Would definitely recommend it for a girly day out :) Only 1 more day of holidays and then back to work. Hope you are all enjoying your last few days of holidays xoxo

13 comments:

Devea said...

I LOVE that pink/peach cardigan. :)

Savannah said...

LOVE Jack Gyllenhal!♥
Great haul, loving that pink cardi.

xx

Savannah said...

I meant Jake!

Holly said...

I LOVB your wellies, boo not available anymore but will keep searching. xx

Unknown said...

I LOVE that pink cardigan on you, it looks amazing!


http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Ai said...

LOVE the slouchy pink cardigan♥ Btw, how do you stay in such good shape?

xoxo
Ai

Supergirl said...

I love that pink cardigan too!!!;D

Unknown said...

@ Holly - gosh I didn't realise they are all sold out. What size are you? they have a few coming in 7/1 at http://www.hunter-boot.com...
I just got mine at this random little shoe shop at Clapham Junction!

@Candy Apples - thanks! I just try to eat healthy most of the time. Feeling bit bad after holiday period though, completely pigged out so next week am just trying to stick to healthy foods like my porridge, vegetables and fish, soups and healthy snacks :) xoxo

Shannon Marie said...

Love the pink slouchy cardigan:) so cute!
You look gorgeous in the pictures too <3 i want your hair! xox

Fien said...

loving that pink cardigan as well!
Love & Other Drugs is definitely on my 'to see list' as well! Jake looked so yummie in the trailer haha! : )

Enjoy your last day off..I went back to work today - sigh

Much love,
Fien

AgataP said...

amazing dress and sweater <3

http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

Lydia said...

I went to see that film too - Jake is so hot in it!
Love your cowl neck jumper dress - looks super cosy xox

Jessica Turnbow said...

Love the cardigan!!