Until recently it wasn't available in the UK but now it is here for all of us to enjoy!
But what is this soap and what’s so special about it?
“Cor's silver soap is a great multi-taker product because it can be used to transform stressed out skin suffering from acne, eczema, pigmentation and even fine lines and wrinkles to leave you with a glowing, clear and youthful complexion at the same time!”
The star ingredient of this soap is that it contains the patented formula of nano-silver with silica and they are derived from natural sources.
Silver: is one of the best antibacterial agents. It blocks the bactera’s ability to transfer oxygen through its cell walls. Silver also has healing properties and has been used by doctors to speed cell repair.
Silica: prepares the skin to accept the ingredients of Cor. The sponge-like nature of Silica draws the Silver and other active ingredients into its particles so that it can richly nourish the skin.
Other ingredients include:
Glycerin: derived from natural palm oil which is a renewable source of glycerin most often used in high end soaps.
Marine Collagen from Japan: Cor’s collagen can add a more youthful apperance to one’s face.
Sericin: is a natural, soluble protein made from silk. Highly moisture-binding and film-forming.
Chitosan: is a natural fibre that acts to even out skin tone, and helps to balance out the skin’s oil levels.
Pomegranate Extract: helps to reduce the effect of aging and fight free radicals.
I have been using this soap for a few weeks now and my skin is certainly not complaining. I have to say I am blessed with pretty good skin so I am not someone that suffers from a lot of breakouts or anything so I can’t really judge that aspect of the soap. The soap lathers and foams with use and leaves my skin ‘squeeky’ clean – I am serious, my skin actually makes that noise with this soap! It removes all my make up without stripping any natural oils and thereore and my skin feels fresh and glowing. I like that Cor Silver Soap contains no parabens or preservatives and that it is suitable for sensitive skin.
So are you keen to try this product? Well you can!! I am giving away FIVE Silver Soap starter packs, which include a 15g soap plus samples of the their Anytime Moisturiser, Wrinkle Serum and Eye Cream, worth £24 each.
To enter, simply complete the following steps:
♥ Like my DutchessRoz FaceBook Fanpage (link)
♥ Leave a comment and your email address on the Cor Silver Soap photo as posted on my Facebook FanPage timeline (link)
♥ And for an extra entry RT the following on twitter 'Enter to #win 1 of 5 amazing Cor Silver Soaps with @dutchess_roz here http://t.co/aaOXpLQE'
Also I am able to offer you all a unique 10% discount on any orders via Cor’s Facebook Social Store (link) by entering the unique code ROZ4.
The competition is open until the 30th of April, when I will pick 5x lucky winners. Good luck! xoxo
UPDATE: This competition has now closed. Winners have been notified.
3 comments:
It sounds interesting! And I have not heard one bad thing about it. Thanks for the fab review! xx
It looks very cute:)
Have a nice weekend dear!
xo xo
Signed up. Would love to try it :)
xoxo
Have a great weekend!
Samantha
betterblondesam.blogspot.com
samanthaflanders@live.com
Post a Comment