Pages

Friday, May 25

New sunnies: Tortoise RayBan Wayfarers #

For a while now I have been lusting after some RayBan Wayfarer sunglasses and with summer coming up I wanted to bite the bullet and splurge on some new sunnies. I found my perfect pair online at  SmartBuy Glasses.
RayBan Tortoise (RB4105) Folding Wayfarers (link)
Denim Jacket by Bershka
Gold scarf by LK Bennett
Earrings by Regina Pierallini (link)
I just love them!! I have always been a fan of the Wayfarers shape but I found that the RayBans original frames have quite a  predominant slant to them which doesn’t really suit my face shape. That’s why I am so happy I discovered the folding Wayfarer style because they are a very similar shape to the originals but without the heavy slant.  The soft tortoise design is also a nice change from the standard black I think.
The  lenses are also polarized which means they reduce glare reflected at some angles off shiny non-metallic surfaces such as water, aka perfect for my upcoming sailing holiday in Croatia this summer :)
These sunnies are really light weight and you might be wondering 'folding' sunglasses, what does that mean? Well it means they fold down so you can store them easily in your back pocket or handbag - very convenient for travel I think!
Do you like my new glasses and are you eyeing up any new sunnies this summer? xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They're gorgeous on you. So Classy, can really make an outfit too, with their 50's feel.

I had rayban aviators, but my 2 year old pulled the arm off them....

I really want the persol ones next.
Have a great weekend

xnicki

nicki fannings blogspot

Kotryna said...

Amazing :)

ShimmerDreamz said...

Those are so dinky and cute! I'm seriously contemplating these now since I don't like how my Aviators look anymore.

I'm curious to know how high the duty and tax was to ship from US to UK. I've never bought anything over the duty-free £18 limit from the US and would rather avoid getting slapped with huge tax bill.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

ray ban サングラスは光学的に眼を守るために、1930年代に誕生しました。それ以来、レイバンはいろいろなカテゴリに発展されています。そして近年、レイバン RB2140というモデルやレイバン RB3025というモデルは大歓迎になっているそうです。