
The plot of “50 Shades of Grey” revolves around a young and naïve college student named Anastasia Steele who is seduced by a hot, rich and powerful billionaire businessman named Christian Grey. Grey persuades Steele to sign a contract that allows him complete control over her life, in and out of the bedroom. And let's just say their relationship is rather steamy! The books have received a lot of criticism calling the erotic novels 'mommy porn' with the overall reception being very mixed; people seem to either love it or hate it. I am now half way through the second book 'Fifty Shades Darker' and I am definitely a little addicted. I do admit that it has caused me to blush (fifty shades of pink!) occasionally when reading the book in public and I may have actually missed my tube stop one morning because I was so...well... caught up (hehe) in reading the book! Fifty Shades of Grey is definitely my guilty pleasure at the moment ;)
Following the huge success of the books you can imagine that this caused a fierce bidding war between leading film studios to secure the movie rights to the trilogy. Universal and Focus Features won the battle and this has now left many fans of the sexy books wondering who will be bringing the sexiness of the main characters to life on the silver screen! Rumours are all over the internet about who will or should play the smoldering leading man, Mr Christian Grey.
My inner goddess just couldn't resist getting in on the action looking for gorgeous men who I think should play the sexiest, richest, hottest guy on the planet ;)
Let's have a look at my candidates shall we?
♥ Ryan Gosling. I think it is fair to say that I love me some Ryan Gosling any day! Ryan oozes sexyness, cheekiness and has got the smoldering eyes thing pat down. Just think a mix of his characters from Crazy, Stupid Love & Drive to channel Mr Grey plus we all know this guy can rock a suit!
So there you have it. My 5 suggestions for Christian Grey!
Happy Hump Day everyone! Instead of providing you with my weekly (deep and meaningful) quotes on hump day I thought today I'd just provide you all with some eye candy! Just as satisfying don't you agree? ;)
Laters baby!
(swooooooon) x
(swooooooon) x


12 comments:
I just finished reading the trilogy and I, too, blushed fifty shades of pink way too many times!
I think the characterisation is what pulls people in. The storyline is quite choppy at times but the whole intensity of Christian Grey is so captivating and unpredictable.
My pick is Ryan Gosling - there's mischief behind those eyes, I tell ya! AHAH.
ooooo luv this post!
i cant decide which one here mmmmmm...
I'm already reading it on my kindle but only on chapter 2 at the moment though.
I must finish before the movie is out since books are always better~~
jennimystyle.blogspot.com
Haha I agree Ryan Gosling.......or Bradley Cooper!!! Xx
Looking at the pics again and again, I went for Matt Bomer in the end.
I have to comment again and tell you that I google searched who he was and it turns out he is gay.. :(
@ Jenni haha yes I know he's gay. Such a shame but still think he has the perfect look and hes an actor so am sure he could still play a convincingly Mr Grey ;)
I'm half way thru the first book... LOVE IT! I totally agree with your picks, personally I'd love to see Alexander Skarsgard with the part, with his acting skill he'd totally nail the part. *drool* But since Christian is 27, Matt or Ian totally look the part.
Laters, baby! lol ;)
I hate to admit that I loved this series. Total guilty pleasure. I always imagined Ian Somerhalder as Christian, but maybe that's because I've seen him play the moody role before. All of your choices are great!
your post made me curious so I've ordered it on amazon immediately.
It will be delivered on Monday, I can't wait to start reading it!
:)
Ps: Ryan Gosling is SO freaking hot.So I'd choose him :)
:):)
:D:D:D
It has to be Ryan Gosling the perfect man <3 Laceyloves
I could totally see Alexander Skarsgard as Christian. I'm halfway through book 2 on my kindle at the moment - its my guilty pleasure :-)
I vote for Alexander Skarsgard or Matt Bomer. Recently got the 3 books for a beach vacation. The sea breeze and the semi naked bodies on the sand make the books 100 shades of blush I tell ya! And while reading on the tram, I secretly prayed that no one else recognize the title! Hahaha
Post a Comment