Pages

Monday, July 2

Family time at the beach

Earlier this month I was back home for a weekend in the Netherlands for a family reunion. Here a photo of my outfit that day, wearing my favourite mint jeans!
Mint jeans from Warehouse (as seen here)
New grey t-shirt from ASOS (buy here)
Black jersey blazer from ZARA
Necklace: Antique key from Paris on a chain with an old dutch coin.

The beach is one of my favourite places at home, so a walk along the sea was a necessity for my visit :)
Some family snap shots
 A walk along the windy beach at home always does me a world good...

Plus here another quick picture of an outfit from that weekend...
I got this top when I was in Paris. I can never resist buying something stripey and I loved the red/white combo plus the pink detailing on the sleeves and bottom of the top!

8 comments:

Dana said...

beautiful looks and gorgeous beach!!

Andrea Clare said...

love your hair in the first set of photos! and you family is so cute!!

www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Lovely outfit! Casual yet chic!

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Love both outfits! I have that blazer from Zara in red / coral and I love it, its so versatile and a great fit. x

Anonymous said...

I want your legs so i can wear mint green jeans! Looking lush :)
LaceyLoves

Amy Shaughnessy said...

So cute! I love the jeans and blazer combo.

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Limão said...

Absolutely loved your mint jeans outfit!

Tim Mcgraw said...

love your blog x

Anything But The Truth