Pages

Wednesday, July 11

I'm setting my sails for Yacht Week!

In only THREE sleeps I will be going on a holiday which is bound to become one of the best summer experiences of my life!! Think sunshine, sailing on a yacht with my friends and partying with people from all over the world. Sounds amazing right; well let me introduce you to ‘The Yacht Week’!
The concept of The Yacht Week is that you gather your best friends, go online, pick the country you want to spend the week sailing, choose the date and book your boat! Then just show up for the best week of your life to soak up the sun and party the nights away. Think this video sums it up quite nicely ;)
The locations you can choose from are The British Virgin Islands for winter/spring or Croatia, Greece and Italy in the summer. I’d heard so many amazing stories from friends last year about TYW so when the opportunity came around to book a boat for the Croatia – South Route 2012 with friends, it didn’t take me long to scream a wholehearted YES!!  


 So on Saturday, me and five friends (+skipper, phew someone that can actually sail our boat!) will be taking off from Split, Croatia for an epic voyage with great people from all over the world. Apparently ‘Every day is exceptional. Every night is magical. Crystal clear water, fresh winds, regattas and yacht parties will make the experience the journey of your life.’ BRING IT ON :)
Counting down the days - can you tell I am EXCITED???? :)
  For more information on The Yacht Week check out their website www.theyachtweek.com.

 
Happy Hump Day everyone! xoxo

4 comments:

jae said...

this looks amazing. i hope you have a great time.

jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

That looks like so much fun! Here we do houseboating which seems to have the similar party type atmosphere. But a yacht sounds much better than a houseboat!

Anonymous said...

Croatia is the best choice, I bet you will love it! Do not miss the island of Hvar. I go to Croatia every summer and absolutelly love it!
Going this year too.
Isabelle
www.isabelle.sk