As of this morning I will be in Lake Como (Italy) for five wonderful days. One of my closest friends from New Zealand is coming all the way to Europe to get married at one of the most romantic places in Italy. Tonight we will be celebrating her last night of 'singledom' at her bachelorette party and then on Friday the actual wedding. I can't wait to see my two dear friends getting married after being together for almost years of them being together!
Here some pictures of Lake Como....isn't it beautiful?
The italian lakes are so amazing...
I can't wait for a mini holiday filled with sunshine, gelato, pasta and fun times with my friends!
This is where the ACTUAL wedding will be: the town of Moltrasio along the lake....So romantic!
I haven't seen my friend that is getting married for almost two years now but I strongly believe that....
I love you Kate and I can't wait to see you tonight and share these next few special days with you in Italy.
You are going to be the most beautiful bride!! ♥
Happy Hump Day! Ciao xoxo






3 comments:
What a beautiful place to get married. Enjoy!
x
http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk
It's so beautiful, it makes me excited about my vacation this month, even though I'm only going to Destin Florida lol
Xo
It looks so beautiful, have a fab time! x
Post a Comment