I took these pictures of my new bag when I was in Italy earlier this month…
The bag comes with a removable inner padded smaller bag (plus seperate strap) that has compartments and zips for phone, lipgloss and any other handbag essentails. So bascially it's two bags for the price of one!
This is me, my new bit of blue arm candy and my friend overlooking Lake Como in italy :)
Do you like my new handbag and would you ever be bold enough to rock such a bright bit of arm candy?
I think a colourful handbag makes a great accessory to any simple outfit! xoxo
I think a colourful handbag makes a great accessory to any simple outfit! xoxo
4 comments:
it's beautiful <3
- ordaining serendipity
Love the color! Great picture of you to! :)
i think its totally worth the €50!!
i like coloured bags as they make an outfit pop without too much effort!!
http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/
Love it! I recently bought a bright bag from a French market, they have such good quality stuff!
http://peluxe100.blogspot.com
Post a Comment