I just wanted to tell you howmuch I enjoy your photos and travelling stories and of course reviews on makeup products! I also want to thank you for leading me to read http://www.thegirlfromclapham.com I really love Erin's wits and i find that we are actually quite similar in certain ways. Do you have any idea how I can write to her just to make friends? Before you think I'm some psycho trying to stalk you both ladies, I'm not. I'm living all the way to the opposite end of the globe, in Singapore. I've never visited your lovely country but I am saving up for that purpose. Thanks for your kind attention. Will be good if we can stay in touch~
3 comments:
Brilliant inspiration for the day!
Beautiful quote!
Loved it <3
Bye*
Ne
currentlovesbynes.blogspot.com
Hi Roz,
I just wanted to tell you howmuch I enjoy your photos and travelling stories and of course reviews on makeup products! I also want to thank you for leading me to read http://www.thegirlfromclapham.com
I really love Erin's wits and i find that we are actually quite similar in certain ways. Do you have any idea how I can write to her just to make friends? Before you think I'm some psycho trying to stalk you both ladies, I'm not. I'm living all the way to the opposite end of the globe, in Singapore. I've never visited your lovely country but I am saving up for that purpose. Thanks for your kind attention. Will be good if we can stay in touch~
Kris
Post a Comment