Pages

Monday, May 17

Blog Love >

Sorry for my lack of posts the last few days! I was away for a long weekend to visit one of my close friends in Auckland. I had a great time catching up with her!  Thought today I would share SOME of the blogs & websites that I read on a regular basis
 http://beautyandtheblog23.blogspot.com/  The gorgeous Michelle shares her love for everything fashion and beauty. She also does great reviews!

 http://www.newfavouritething.com "The adventures of a fashion girl in London". Love her quirky writing style, gorgeous photos and I adore all her amazing clothes & sense of style. We also both seem to share a love/obsession with My So Called Life and Jordan Catalano, sigh! :p

♥ http://bubblegarm.blogspot.com Mushine is a makeup addict (like the most of us). She has a background in fashion design & marketing with interests in creative art, organising, natural remedies & shoppies. Mushine's blog was one of the first beauty blogs I started following and have never looked back. Her blog is just fab!

 http://www.mupnorth.blogspot.com/ Michellé is a very talented makeup artist. Her blog always seems to give me inspiration for new makeup looks. She is always über classic & stylish!

http://www.primped.com.au/  A great website full of beauty tips and helpful video's. Zoe's blog is also a must check out on this site.

http://carrotsncake.com/ Tina from Carrot's n Cake shares all her "eats" and fantastic healthy recipes & workouts.

http://www.kayotic.nl/blog/ "Dutch girl cooking" Amazing recipes with stunning step by step photography. Found Kay's blog several month's back when I was looking for a Dutch recipe & have been in love her culinary skills since then.

As you can see I follow mainly beauty, fashion and food blogs. What blog's or websites are you loving at the moment? Please share in comments because I always love discovering new blogs/sites!

4 comments:

Michelle London said...

Aww how sweet is that,thanks so much.xx

Marie said...

Hi!:D So sweet of you to post about the other bloggers.:D Will check them out.:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

My New Favourite Thing said...

You're too kind my love :) Always love hearing that people enjoy reading my blog. Thankyou for your lovely words! xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, Roz! I'm just now getting into to blogging and I'm loving it! I'm always on the lookout for new blogs that interested me as all these topics do! xoxo