YAY it's Friday! Here is a quick & simple FOTD:
Really liking the mix of pink & burgundy/maroon colours.
Really liking the mix of pink & burgundy/maroon colours.
♥Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
Revlon Concealer
1. MAC Bronzer - Refined Golden
MAC Belightful Iridescent Powder
NYX Angel Blush
MAC Belightful Iridescent Powder
NYX Angel Blush
♥Eyes:
MAC Prep+Prime Eye Base
Sleek Storm Palette - shimmery pink colour (all over lid)
CS 26 Shadow+Blush Palette - Maroon colour (crease & lower lash line)
MAC Brule (brow highlight)
MAC Smolder (waterline & smudged into upper lash line)
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
♥Lips:
Guerlain KissKiss Maxi Shine l/s in Nude (#644)
I'm having a super lazy & relaxing Friday night in tonight in my PJ's! Can't wait for my guilty pleasure shows on TV this evening; ANTM, Making over America with Trinny & Susannah and Restaurant in our living room. Sometimes I find there is nothing better than just blobbing out on a Friday night! (Loser much? haha)


8 comments:
woww i love this look! sooo pretty x
The colors used are perfect for springtime!:D So fresh and bright, I like!:D
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
I love pink and burgundy right now too! gorgeous
Love ur blog!~Really pretty eye look!~N I'm so the same on Friday nights...work makes me so tired by night time!
Hi,
Just found your blog. What a great job you do with eye makeup... love it! I reposted one of your looks on my Blog with a link back to your Blog.
Hope you don't mind?
Bella
ciaobella50.com
I like this on you! I would call this a soft look, that goes very well with your haircolour. It would look stupid on me, I am a dark brown girl. Nice nice!
I love love love this look! It is absolutely gorgeous.
I am so happy I stumbled upon your blog!
If you get a chance, check out my blog!
www.elleb21.blogspot.com
what a pretty look, love it!! check out my makeup site!
http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com
Post a Comment