Happy Hump Day!
This tag has been floating around for a while and I saw everyone doing it, so I decided to chime in... here it goes:
1. Things you cannot leave the house without:
A handbag filled with: keys (duh otherwise you can't get back in), cell phone, lip gloss, MAC Studio Fix Powder & wallet. Plus wouldn't ever want to leave the house without clothes LOL
2. Favourite brand of Make Up:
MAC
MAC
3. Favourite flower:
Don't really have one particular favourite but love: Peony's, Lilies or Roses
4. Favourite clothing store:
Too many favourites; Zara, CUE, Forever21, Country Road, H&M etc....
5. Favourite perfume:
See this post: http://dutchessroz.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-favourite=perfumes.html. But most used would probably be Narciso Rodriguez - For Her
6. Heels or Flats:
Heels for sure!
7. Did you make good grades at school/uni:
Was OK at school but I have to admit that I was never a good studier. My parents had to go through stages of checking I did homework etc. Have always been more of a hands on learner than reading/studying learner. Phew, I turned out OK though right mum & dad?
8. Favourite colours:
Don't really have any favourites....Think it all depends what the colour is for. For home/decorating am more the neutral person (beige, white, browns & greys). Clothes wise I love black and neutrals but also very bright colours like coral, pinks & bright blue.
9. Do you drink energy drinks:
Hmm not really, on the very rare occasion I enjoy/need a Red Bull (sugar free)
10. Do you drink juice:
Not often, enjoy an orange or clear apple juice occasionally.
Am more of a soda/sparkling water fan. One of my favourite drinks (with some fresh lemon!)
11. Do you like swimming:
I used to be a real water rat when I was younger but nowadays not a huge swimming fan anymore, not sure what happened...Do love the smell of chlorine at pools! (or the smell of petrol stations as a little added random fact haha
12. Do you eat fries with a fork:
Depends what company or place I am in, but most of the time I would say no fork!
13. Favourite moisturiser:
Body: St Yves Swiss Vanilla Body Moisturizer or Body Shop Body Butters!
Face: Neribas Creme - a pharmaceutical product that was recommended to my mum years ago by her (dermatologist) brother. Love it!
14. Do you want to get married later on in life:
Yes, hopefully it will happen one day!
15. Do you get mad easily:
Um not really mad but do have quite an impatient personality....
16. Are you into ghost hunting:
Nope
17. Any phobias:
Am not a fan of bugs (or animals as I call them). Any bug that's black and crunchy gives me the creeps, yuck yuck YUCK!
18. Do you bite your nails:
Not anymore (proud smile)!! I used to bite my nails very badly until I was about 16-17 (when I moved to NZ ) and just suddenly stopped! I have another bad nail habit now...I chip my own nail polish off and I don't stop until the whole nail is cleanly chipped off. Once one starts, it doesn't end!
19. Have you ever had a near death experience:
No luckily not. Let's hope it stays that way for quite some time.
20. Do you drink coffee:
Very rarely, only if I am really tired. More of a tea kind of girl.
That was fun! I hope you enjoyed reading these random facts about me, and I'd love to see you fill these Q's out. Let me know in the comments if you do!

2 comments:
This is a great tag, had much fin reading it! We even have some things in common, maybe we can meet some day at a pertol station and enjoy teh smell (strange, but I really love the smell too)... xoxo
Yes, yes I know what you mean - I just LOVE LOVE the smell of petrol as well as shoe polish, those firelighters, all the smells at a mechanics' garage, etc.
Fun post!
Post a Comment