One of my close friends, Zelle, is currently doing a graphic design degree and last week I was able to help her with one of her assignments. She needed to design a black and white magazine advert. Like me, Zelle is a big Tiffany & Co lover and therefore decided to create an advert for Tiffany & Co for her project and asked me to be her model, I felt so honoured :)
We both took a selection of our shiny (after an awesome polish job by Zelle) silver T&C jewellery to the photo shoot and draped it all around my hands. Make up wise she'd asked me to create a grey smokey eye. I created this look with my (beloved) Bobbi Brown Chrome Palette. It was really fun being a "model". She had organised a photographer with professional lights and everything! I felt the pressure was on because I really wanted to do a great job for my dear friend. Here are some raw images of the shoot:
Zelle ended up chosing the first image to create her advert.
And then TADA here it is...the finished product "Captivated by Silver"
I truly think she did an amazing job, she is so talented! She better get super duper mark for this assignment. I am so proud of her and love seeing her happy following her passion. Thank you so much for chosing me as your model bella, I loved being part of this adventure with you ♥




5 comments:
Oh my God this is Gorgeous the final picture is AMAZING ! she did Very well !
she did an awesome job ! and you look gorgeous !
Love it!
shes very talented & you make a wonderful model!
would love you to visit Passport Glamour & follow if you like
Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com
Makeup looks great :)
Post a Comment